Author Topic: Tutorials are forming on the main site  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Cloudee1

Tutorials are forming on the main site
« on: February 13, 2007, 04:06:26 AM »
If you haven't noticed, the main site is slowwwly taking shape. I spent some time uploading Brians fist and second tutorials. By clicking on the tutorials name, the table of contents will display allowing you to quickly jump between topics. I plan tomorow to add in Troflip's tutorials, So soon all of our known tutorials will be in one place and easily accessible. I'm still on the fence about Larry reloaded, it's not really a tutorial.

I have an issue with my sql statement right now, but links can also be found to each of the how to posts. So not only will you have quick and easy access to all of the tutorial topics but also the member posted how to's. The links work, just the title is fighting with me. But take a look, it's still pretty plain text, but the SCI Community content is definately growing.

http://scicommunity.com/tutorials.php

* Update
All three sets of tutorials have now been added to the site, Both of Brian's and Troflip's. By clicking on the little arrow by the tutorial volume number instead of the name like I said in my oroginal post, all of it's topics will display. Meaning that if you want, you can display all three tutorials topics at one time and navigate to them from one single page, not to mention the how tos as well (yes I fixed my sql statement, so all of the how to post titles are listed.) I can't wait till the next time I want to look something up.

These versions of the tutorials are hosted here at the sci community, so if anyone finds any typos or errors, we have the ability now to fix them now.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 09:21:08 PM by Cloudee1 »

Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 23 queries.