Author Topic: Keep up to date of recent posts with your favorite news reader  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Cloudee1

Keep up to date of recent posts with your favorite news reader
« on: February 15, 2007, 08:46:26 AM »
Chris and I are using some expertly crafted top of the line rss feeds to keep our communities closely linked. You all remember the agi front from our interim home. With a little expansion and some delicate hand crafting, the SCI communities feed is now available for public use as well. Now you can be kept up to date using your favorite rss feed readers. Here is a link to the feed, for those who have to manually enter it. I've also provided soom links to auto add the feed to a couple of comon ones.

If anyone would like an atom feed, just mention it in a reply, it shouldn't be too hard to get you one if you want it. This is the same news feed which will be available from the main sites news page. While it may mean that some of you will actually visit the forums less, since you can browse the new posts without dropping in, it's definately an easy way to keep up to speed with what's going on around here.

Let me know if there are any issues. some older ones may not like the php extension, let me know if that's the case. But the benefit of the script is that it is guaranteed to be up to date every time it's pulled, as it is generated as it's needed.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 05:56:33 PM by Cloudee1 »

Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 23 queries.