Author Topic: Favorite non-SCI games  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Doan Sephim

Favorite non-SCI games
« on: February 04, 2007, 01:04:03 AM »
Psychonauts: Probably the only "new" game out there that captures humor like the old school games (thanks to Tim Schafer of course!) - plus it is a darned fun platformer too!

Chrono Cross: completely underrated PS1 title. The art and music are second to none for the PS1 and the half-RPG/half-Adventure style makes it a lot of fun.

Silent Hill 2: Actually a pretty profound game...oh yeah...and really scary to play alone in the dark!

Besides guitar hero what are some of your favorite non-SCI games?

Artificial Intelligence Competition

Offline Cloudee1

Re: Favorite non-SCI games
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 03:26:26 AM »
I loves me some real time strategy: Command & Conquer, Dune, Star Wars Galactic BattleGrounds, Age of Empires. Oddly enough, I never really cared for Warcraft or Starcraft though.

There's nothing better than linking up two old ps1's via link cable, placing two tvs back to back and facing off with a good friend in command and conquer or Dune 2000. Me and JJ (my old roomate) used to battle each other for hours. I even got an extra ps1 and copy of Dune just in case such an occasion ever arises again  ;)

Dune 2000, I absolutely love the first intro sentence, "On this planet, you will die."
Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.