Author Topic: Show Case Downloads are all good  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Cloudee1

Show Case Downloads are all good
« on: February 20, 2007, 07:07:14 PM »
So as those browsers of the main site progress can attest, the showcase "module" for lack of a better name, has been present from the beginning. Recently a download link appeared that led to a coming soon page. Even more recently, it has been leading to a game not found in database error as the script was functioning, but no database attatched.

Now it leads to the games file housed on a remote server (it just sounds cool to say). All of the games displayed in the random showcase are present and accounted for, and any downloading won't effect our forum response time at all. I've got a little more work that I want to do before I open uploading to regular demo, game, and competition entries but the showcase bit is complete.

I am going to add Provosts Legend of the Lost Jewel Demo to the list, and Knight's quest Demo (Doan is there a newer version?), if anyone else thinks that a game is worthy of the show case, from here on out please start a poll in the general sci board, they will be inducted upon community approval, I don't know the cutoff line, but probably a total number of yes votes minus no votes  has to equal or be greater than some number. It would also probably be nice too, that the game author not be the one who posts the poll, Sort of  nomination kind of thing. But regardless of that from here on in, visitors, guests, and those few people who happen uppon this site can download the showcased games. If you have any ideas for showcase criteria, please feel free to respond to this thread.

Enjoy.

Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 23 queries.