I've been thinking that I should probably call this new C# AGI interpreter something different than MEKA. Originally the idea started out as being a conversion of my old C interpreter code to C#, but that's not really how it panned out. I've ended up building it from scratch pretty much but using about four different sources for the information. I did, however, call the project MEKA within the repo. So I'm now considering changing that to something else. The original M.E.K.A, although built solely by me, used the initials of the surnames of Joakim Möller, Peter Kelly, and myself. I did that as an acknowledgement to their contribution back in the early days when it was pretty much just the three of us that split up the work of building tools and creating the AGI specs, etc. It doesn't seem appropriate for the new interpreter though. So open to some ideas about what to call it.