Author Topic: I'd just like to take a moment...  (Read 6126 times)

Offline MusicallyInspired

I'd just like to take a moment...
« on: December 28, 2018, 02:55:47 PM »
...and say that I still really appreciate that this community and this website is still here. After it went down a while back I feared it was lost forever. But we got it back and it's still kicking, as are all of you. It's just awesome. Thanks for being here. And Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy New Year.

Brass Lantern Prop Competition

Offline Doan Sephim

Re: I'd just like to take a moment...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 01:53:00 PM »
Same to you! I know I for one lurk here quite a bit and am always glad to see people posting new things and even a new member appear every now and again.

Happy New Year, and I hope to see some new projects in 2019!

Offline Collector

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 08:48:11 PM »
Love it. And now we are having some of the original people in the AGI community find their way here, too.
KQII Remake Pic

Offline lance.ewing

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 04:08:11 PM »
...and say that I still really appreciate that this community and this website is still here. After it went down a while back I feared it was lost forever. But we got it back and it's still kicking, as are all of you. It's just awesome. Thanks for being here. And Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy New Year.

Thanks Brandon. And thanks to everyone else for being here as well. Happy New Year to all!

Love it. And now we are having some of the original people in the AGI community find their way here, too.

I've just checked and I've apparently been on these forums for just over 8 years. I know it's not as long as most of you, but feels like I've been here for a while. I know a lot of you spend time in other 3D adventure game related forums, but for me this is pretty much the only one I've spent any prolonged amount of time on. It's a small but great group of people.   :)

I'm also happy to see others from the original AGI community starting to arrive here over the past couple of years. Does anyone know what happened to Joakim? He was one of the original people in the AGI community along with Peter and I. I think he started the Visual AGI project, is that right? It would be great to get him involved again if we can track him down.

Offline Collector

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 03:37:50 AM »
I found him on Facebook, but he was not too commutative. I did get more from Gustaf Wennerholm, the other original author of Visual AGI.
KQII Remake Pic

Offline gumby

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 09:39:52 PM »
While I've been more-or-less absent I do enjoy checking in regularly.  A 'thank you' to the community from me as well.
In the Great Underground Empire (Zork port in development)
Winter Break 2012 Rope Prop Competition

Offline Collector

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 10:03:02 AM »
I was just reminded that I found another one from the old AGI community. Dark Fiber can be found on VOGONS using the name BloodyCactus. He has a blog on mega-tokyo.com. https://mega-tokyo.com/blog/
KQII Remake Pic

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.