Author Topic: Making space for our AGI friends  (Read 5148 times)

Offline Cloudee1

Making space for our AGI friends
« on: November 21, 2010, 03:24:37 PM »
Alright, so as everyone is aware, agigames.com is currently down. While I am pretty sure this is just a momentary lapse and have no doubt that Chris will get everything sorted out.

But until then, what kind of shmuck would I be if I didn't step in and say, don't worry I got your back. Afterall, it was agigames.com that picked up my slack when I let the scicommunity lag.

So here we are now. I have made some space in the forums for you to chat and develop away. I just finished rewriting the game upload form so that agi games could be uploaded as well as fixing the fangames page to display sci, agi, or both games.

I haven't tracked down all of your guys' essential tools for the tools page yet, hopefully I can get a little guidance from you guys on what is essential, that would help.

But anyway, any of you AGIers out there who are wondering what to do while Chris gets agigames back up, I say Welcome and make yourselves at home. Your welcome to stay as long as you would like.

If anyone knows of any wayward agi users trying to decide what to do, feel free to extend the invitation.

Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

Offline Collector

Re: Making space for our AGI friends
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 02:30:17 AM »
I have a number of the AGI tools. I am less familiar with them than the SCI tools, so I am not sure what I may be missing. I will mirror the AGI tools on SHP, too. When I get a chance, I'll go through what I have and list them here so we can sort out what needs to be added.
KQII Remake Pic

Offline Raf

Re: Making space for our AGI friends
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 10:10:12 AM »
Which tools do you still have?

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.