* Source Code Included
Total Downloads: 582
The beginning results of a tool currently under development. Eventually will be a fully-playable game.
Port of Zork to SCI.
Here's a list of what's fixed in the latest version:
- Completely rewrote and fully implemented the Queue and QueueInterrupt functions (this is what makes the 'daemons' or 'timers' work)
- Fixed Random() function implementation, it was generating negative numbers but code was expecting only positive ones
- Fixed parsing of preposition 'at'
- Fixed JigsUp (death handler) functionality - wasn't referring to correct text res # to pull the values from
- Array-driven print functionality had their parameter values swapped
- Fixed printing random values from text res when index contained mathematical operation (LeakDaemon)
- Cosmetic: Changed room scripts to be named the actual room instead of 'rmXXX'
- Fixed issue with attempting to print a single integer with the AppendMsgBuffer routine
- Vocabulary: When a word is both a noun and an adjective, only give it the noun class. Otherwise parsing was failing under certain scenarios (this was a fun one, I'll have to do a write-up on it at some point)
Out of heap errors are less frequent too. I was able to score upwards of 150 points in this version before the game crashed on me.