Author Topic: Add Set palette:0 to picture  (Read 240 times)

Offline robbo007

Add Set palette:0 to picture
« on: January 17, 2024, 01:49:58 PM »
Hi guys,
Is there a way to add to the vector timeline after the initial Start on a picture the commands Set Palette:0 Set Palette:1 Set Palette:2 Set Palette:3 ? Or is this only created when you create a new Picture?
I've got a picture I was editing and accidental deleted those commands from the timeline and don't have a backup.
Thanks,

Offline Kawa

Re: Add Set palette:0 to picture
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 01:54:44 PM »
You can just rewind to the start and use the Define Palette button, I guess. That'll put a Set Palette command for the tab you had open in the palette editor right there.

Offline robbo007

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 04:30:50 PM »
Hi, Unfortunately that does not seem to work. Unless I'm reading you wrong.  Rewind to start of timeline. Click "define palette" button. Nothing is added to timeline. I've tried in both Window XP and Windows 7 just in case its a limitation like the importing of BMP's etc.

Is it an issue not to have the palette defined? There was a popup warning saying it could cause issues.

Offline Kawa

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 04:32:25 PM »
If you don't actually make any changes, it won't add anything. What I did was turn color 0 from black to blue, then defining the palette again to turn it back to black, and deleting the first one.

Offline robbo007

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 05:31:29 PM »
Perfect thanks :)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.