Author Topic: Betrayed alliance finished game but with 94 points  (Read 1493 times)

Offline daleks13

Betrayed alliance finished game but with 94 points
« on: May 23, 2014, 09:54:02 PM »
Yes finished this game but scored 94 out of 120 points. only 1 out of 4 armor pieces 3 out of 5 missing books 3 out of 9 planetary marbles. Could only score 37 on test in library.

I guess i'll have to wait for walkthrough to be completed  to find out what i missed.

Sure hope for book 2.
I liked this game except for the sliding and music puzzles. Maybe a recommendation to have a choice to skip these type of puzzles.

Offline Doan Sephim

Re: Betrayed alliance finished game but with 94 points
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 09:00:14 PM »
Thanks for playing. I'm glad yo enjoyed it (otherwise I imagine you wouldn't have finished it.)

Book 2 is only a thought in my head. I have the basic plot done, but I haven't started drawing pics, designing puzzles, or any of that stuff. Honestly when my son was born a year ago, I decided to "finish" BA (that is make the first book playable) just so countless hours of my life wouldn't have nothing to show for itself.

I started making the game 8 years ago when I was a) single, b) underemployed, and therefore c) with lots of free time. Now I have a wife, son, and job, time-consuming tasks like making BA:book 2 are really far-fetched.

It would probably only happen if I assembled a team, where I would be the story director...but that would involve finding talented and motivated people to devote countless hours to a project for no $$.

Anyway, I have been thinking of doing a walkthrough, since I have heard more than one request for one by now. So, when I find the time, I will likely put one together.

;D In the meantime, you can play one of my other (admittedly worse) games.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:10:18 PM by Doan Sephim »
Artificial Intelligence Competition

Offline Collector

Re: Betrayed alliance finished game but with 94 points
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 11:30:26 PM »
If you do a BA2, you could hold community contests to generate some of the resources. I was thinking about trying to get another contest together for the KQ2SCI project.
KQII Remake Pic

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 23 queries.