Author Topic: So do we have any budding journalists here?  (Read 3323 times)

Offline Cloudee1

So do we have any budding journalists here?
« on: November 26, 2010, 12:18:04 AM »
Alright, with writing the recent games blurb I decided there wasn't any reason not to reflect it on the home page as well, and hell, if I do that I may as well add in a news section too. If you actually think about it we have had a lot of stuff happen. We got studiovga on svn, we got a half-ass pnc template, the black cauldron, zork, jummybummy 2, a spell checker for text scripts, that other thing that I forget what it does, I mean really we have been busy little bees. But unfortunately we haven't really been sharing this news outside of the forums. So I've got the recent games and the news script written but I don't have a reporter. If JT was still around this would be right up his alley but as it stands, I don't know who else would want it or could compare to JT. Have you read the interview he did... Anyway, volunteers or suggestions.

Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

Offline Cloudee1

Re: So do we have any budding journalists here?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 04:21:02 PM »
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of  ;D

Oh well, no biggie, I've gone ahead and added a few news entries, really just to get us pretty much caught up to where we are right now. If there is anything that I overlooked let me know. The news and games can be found on index page, while just a few games are listed at the top of the fangames page.

Take a peek and feel free to offer suggestions.
Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

Offline MusicallyInspired

Re: So do we have any budding journalists here?
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 05:43:10 PM »
Nice! This place feels more alive with a news update every once in a while. I think you did fine. Simple and concise bulletins are all that is needed. Great job.
Brass Lantern Prop Competition

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.