Author Topic: Cloudee on MobyGames  (Read 3954 times)

Offline Collector

Cloudee on MobyGames
« on: September 21, 2013, 01:12:58 AM »
I stumbled on this while exploring Moby's new horrid layout.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/aquarius-an-aquatic-experience

KQII Remake Pic

Offline Cloudee1

Re: Cloudee on MobyGames
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 07:53:32 AM »
Interesting indeed. He does seem to have described the perils of the game well enough.

If anyone feels like updating the information at all, there is one easter egg in the game that I have never mentioned or seen mentioned anywhere. If you press the tab key, the goldfish switches to a scuba diver. I am not a member of the site and don't really feel like signing up right now.
Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

Offline MusicallyInspired

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 03:19:51 PM »
I hate MobyGames new screenshot system. I hate everything.
Brass Lantern Prop Competition

Offline Collector

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 05:51:49 PM »
I don't have an account there. They really screwed up everything about it. They also managed to make it painfully Sllooooow.

BTW, tab just gives the message that you obviously do not have anything since you are a fish.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:54:33 PM by Collector »
KQII Remake Pic

Offline Cloudee1

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 10:12:06 AM »
My bad, it's not the tab button but rather the backspace button to switch to the scuba diver view.

I had to look in the source code to figure out what it was.  :P I'm assuming that it's a bad sign that I couldn't remember how I coded my own easter egg.

Also as a sidenote, since I'm giving away easter eggs... In the Black Cauldron, if you have the sword you can kill the geese and the goat back at the cottage for a couple of extra points (the goat made me mad one to many times). Also if you swing the sword 3 times on the screen with the castle as the background you get a thundercats print statement and a quick view of an elongated sword held up in the air. I never got the thundercats symbol to look right in the sky but I had planned on it being there.
Halloween Competition Brass Lantern Prop Competition Groundhog Day Competition

Offline Roycole

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 11:09:17 AM »
Moby games a kind a crap now then are not doing well..

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.