Author Topic: WinAGI Final Beta - Looking for a little more feedback  (Read 23 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline AGKorson

WinAGI Final Beta - Looking for a little more feedback
« on: Yesterday at 10:42:46 PM »
I'm ready to call it. With this version I've added all the features that I wanted and have cleaned up the code to the best of my ability.

https://github.com/AGKorson/WinAGI-GDS/releases#release-v3.0.0-beta.96

If anybody out there is willing, I would love to get one more round of outside testing/feedback just in case I've missed anything big. Otherwise I'll just establish this version as the first production version as of 1 NOV 2026.




Offline Collector

Re: WinAGI Final Beta - Looking for a little more feedback
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:10:59 AM »
Don't know if I'll have much of a chance to do much with it anytime soon, but great to see it near completion. Nice to see a near release build moving beyond the old legacy VB and ActiveX stuff.
KQII Remake Pic


SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.